About her Life
She is also known by the name, Annika Kipp, and also by the name Annika Lau. But a true friend would know her by both of the names. She was born on 12 March in the year 1979 in Munich, Munich is the capital city and the most populous city of Bavaria. It is a state in Germany.
Currently, she is 42 years old as of 2022.
Also Read: Heidi Grey
Few facts About her
Hai zodiac sign is Pisces. By nationality, she is German. Though she is not popular much around the world her name is Shelly known in Germany is a strong and empowered woman journalist.
- About her family, she is married in the year 2015, to Frederick Lau. And they both together have a child, named Baz Barne Lau, Who was born in the year 2016 and currently is of five years of age as of 2021.
- It has been reported that her network grew very significantly and was formidable in the year 2020 to 2021. Her salary is under review and we cannot say much about it and also we cannot comment upon her assets such as a house in cars.
- Yet according to the celebs sage wiki. a website that takes care of tagging celebrities’ net worth is estimated around 1 million US dollars to 5 million US dollars as of the year two thousand twenty-one.
- Her fans can find her on various social media platforms. she also has a separate page on the website Wikipedia which shows her prominence in Germany.
- She is also active on Facebook, Twitter, and also on Instagram.
- Her account on Instagram is verified which shows that she is indeed a great personality in Germany. On Twitter account is not verified and on Facebook, her page is not well constructed.
Also Read: Conor McGregor
By occupation as per our estimated reports, she is a news presenter in Germany on various radio and television shows. Earlier you she used to work for Antenne Bayern, Which is a German radio station but it is known that she is the year 2006 she has been working for SAT1. S 81 is a German free-to-air television channel.
She keeps her life very personal and not much is known about her in the public domain, hence fans can only construe things floating on the internet.