The Bombay High Court will continue hearing the bail plea of Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan, which will be presented by the NCB on Thursday. Justice NW Sambre began hearing on the bail application on Tuesday.
Aryan Khan’s lawyer Mukul Rohatgi on Wednesday accused the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) of blaming Aryan Khan despite not charging him any contraband. The counsel also said that NCB is misleading the defense by not sharing the contents of the WhatsApp chat on which the agency has based its case. “The remand application must mention true and correct facts,” Rohatgi was quoted as saying. live law as saying.
Earlier on Tuesday, he had said that since all the accused in the case are young boys, they should be sent to rehab and not prosecuted.
Khan was arrested earlier this month in the Mumbai cruise drug bust case.
Follow live updates on Aryan Khan’s bail plea here: