Actor Siddharth Shukla died Thursday of a heart attack. Both the film and television industries are shocked by the news of his death. His fans couldn’t believe that at the age of 40, someone would suddenly leave the world like this.
Siddharth Shukla was cremated at the Oshiwara crematorium. During this, Siddharth’s sister, mother, and family were in poor condition. His friend Shahnaz Gill also caught the last glimpse of Siddharth. Shahnaz was accompanied by his brother who was driving it. Everyone is shocked by the passing of a 40-year-old young actor.
The latest process has started in the cremation field. During this, the media have stopped just 50 meters from the ghat. Siddharth Shukla and Shahnaz Gill’s mother-sister are in poor condition.
An ambulance has left Cooper Hospital carrying the body of Siddharth Shukla. Oshiwara has approached Siddharth at the crematorium and Siddharth Shukla’s home.
- Sidharth fans are gathering outside Cooper Hospital for one last look at their favorite star. The police try to control the crowd.
- There are reports that Siddharth Shukla’s body was taken directly to the cremation ground instead of his home and Brahma Kumari. All of Siddharth’s last actions will take place at the crematorium itself.
- Cooper is standing outside the flower-adorned hospital, where he will take Siddharth Shukla’s body for the last trip. News came earlier that Siddharth’s body would be brought home first, where some work must be done before the last rites. Asim Riaz and others have arrived at Siddharth’s home with fellow artist Arjun Bijlani.
- According to media reports, Cooper Hospital provided the police with the preliminary autopsy report. According to this report, no injury marks have been found on Siddharth’s body, a detailed report will likely be obtained after chemical investigation.
- Reports say that a sample has been preserved for Siddharth Shukla’s Viscera Report. According to the report provided by the doctors, they are also preparing to do a histopathological study to find out if he suffered from any chronic disease or not.
- Siddhartha’s body has been kept in the hospital itself. Today it will also be delivered to the family. Siddharth’s body will arrive at his residence in Mumbai after which his last rites will be performed.